Welcome to Crown Title
ALTA’s Best Practices Certified
As a second generation, locally owned company we’re committed to performing with honesty and integrity. Crown Title will always strive to provide excellent service for our clients, doing whatever is necessary to facilitate the closing process and to provide our clients with a smooth closing in a timely manner. Whether it’s a new purchase or refinance, FHA or VA, escrow services, cash transactions and more … we provide security and peace of mind for buyers, sellers, lenders, and realtors. Our customers are our number one priority and each file is handled with the highest degree of care to ensure your complete satisfaction. We look forward to working with you in making your closing a pleasurable experience.
For information about our company or any of the many services we have to offer, just ask a member of our staff, we’ll be happy to help.
Effective immediately, to curtail the spread of COVID-19, Crown Title will be taking the following precautions:
- Weather permitting, all buyer/seller signings will need to take place in the Courtyard in front of the Crown Title Office, where our staff and clients can maintain appropriate social distancing.
- If the weather does not permit conducting your closing in the Courtyard, please remain in your vehicle, and your closing will be conducted there, with our staff member observing at an appropriate distance.
- CT staff will not travel for closings, only under certain approved instances.
Only individuals who are required to sign and/or present documents at closings/signings will be allowed to attend—borrower(s), seller(s), realtors and lenders who are presenting loan documents.
- All pens used in the closing should be taken with them by the client and/or discarded after initial use.
- All common areas of our office are being regularly cleaned and disinfected, along with each of our staff maintaining vigilance over their own personal handwashing and infection prevention protocols.
- Closing documents will be uploaded to the secure digital platform after closing, as well as mailed to courthouses or E-Filed if applicable.
- If someone is picking up a proceeds check and/or document, they will be instructed to call our office upon arrival for one of our staff members to deliver it to them in their vehicle.
- All food and drink offerings are suspended until further notice.
- All Crown Title staff will be refraining from handshaking, hugs, etc… before or after closings and ask that the clients do the same, including social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
We will continue to adjust our protocols as needed while following the CDC guidelines.
Stay healthy everyone!